Dear P2 members -
Our meeting in San Diego is just around the corner and I couldn't be more excited! What an amazing start to the year for PEM POCUS. So many great things are happening across North America and around the world!
Friday April 24, at the Hilton Bayfront Hotel, in Aqua Salon C, 8am to 4pm
All PEM POCUS enthusiasts are welcome! This is an opportunity for us to share ideas in research, education and administration; to advance and promote the practice of POCUS in PEM through collaboration and mentoring.
Many of you helped shape our plans for the day through your survey responses. Our agenda includes:
- “Ask the Author” Q&A with authors of recent publications
- Member research presentations
- Collaborative project updates
- Small group discussions on education and research topics
- Networking activities
- P2 Committee planning sessions
- POCUS System On-site for Improv Demonstrations by Experts
Plus the launch of our new website: p2network.com
- Check-in begins at 7:30am
- Start time is 8:00am
- Morning refreshments are provided at 10:00am
- Lunch is provided at noon
- Happy Hour appetizers and refreshments are provided
- Starbucks is located in the building for your morning coffee
Special thanks to Zonare for their financial support.
Please let me know if you have any questions about the day or announcements you’d like shared with the group.
And don’t forget about attending the PAS PEM Special Interest Group Sessions on Saturday April 25 focusing on PEM POCUS!
I look forward to seeing you in San Diego.